SME Server Solution
Cloud Server, On Premise Server,
Virtual Servers & Hybrid Servers
SME Server solutions meet all your business requirements. Build your business with powerfull & scalable server solution with SmartinfoLogiks SME server solution. We Provide :
- Cloud Servers (Amazon Based) : Low maintenance, grows as you grow in terms of payments, versatile no of cloud based solutions at your disposal, cons: Server and its data are on cloud, so an internet connection is must.
- On Premise Servers : Location at your fingertips, complete server with its data and softwares at your disposal. cons: Initial high cost, monthly/quarterly maintenance costs, comparable high down time, more complex setup.
- Virtual Servers On Turn Key based requirements : On Premise completely controlled virtual servers expandable and movable to different locations on requirement basis.
- Hybrid Server Solutions : as per your requirements which grows as you grow
- Easy Migration : one of the more powerful features of server virtualization is the ability to move a running virtual machine from one host to another with almost zero downtime.
- Cost Saving : Not only will your company save on the physical server hardware, power and cooling of the servers that were consolidated, you'll also save on the time it used to take to administer physical servers. With a lagging economy, IT departments and server admins are bound to achieve more with less. Server virtualization makes IT admins more efficient and agile, allowing the users to do more with less resource
- Less Downtime : Virtualized servers being up and running so much more than those same servers that were running directly on physical hardware, the downtime is very less.
- Image-based backup and restore : By being able to back up and restore entire virtual machines, you can much more quickly back up the VMs and put them back, if needed. Additionally, image-level backups make disaster recovery so much easier
- Simplified disaster recovery : Virtual machines being hardware-independent (not tied to a particular physical server) you can restore image-based backups on any hardware in the event of disaster .Snapshot mechanism comes handy in virtual machine data restoration